Myers-Briggs Based Team Workshop
A typical workshop looks at improving communication, enhancing team problem solving, valuing diversity and providing a non-judgemental way to approach team issues. The workshop will enable each team member to understand their own type and how this impacts the team. Each Myers-Briggs Team workshop is bespoke and tailored to your requirements. Each participant will take the official Myers-Briggs questionnaire online prior to the workshop (this takes about 30 minutes) and get the results at the workshop. Each participant will receive their 2 page profile and a 4 page overview of their type. There is also the option of further reports and a range of materials including the type and teams booklet.
Our Myers-Briggs workshops are fun, Highly interactive and always very engaging and well received. The Myers-Briggs type indicator is non-judgemental and we stress that there are “good day” and “less-good day” behaviours for all types and so, a Myers-Briggs team workshop with Gee Development really does provides a great environment for getting to know and understand team members.
“I attended an MBTI training session delivered by Karen. I found her inclusive, energising and very patient. I enjoyed the session so much that I encouraged her to deliver the training again at a women’s network meeting and even researched further in my own time.”
Senior Manager – Major High Street Bank
The aim of a Myers-Briggs team workshop is too equip all participants with the following:
– Greater understanding of their own operating style and how this may affect their performance at work
– Recognition of and appreciation for differences with others thus reducing conflict, enabling change and enhancing team interaction
– Recognition of individual contributions to the team thus enhancing creativity and the problem solving ability of the team
– Ability to see things from other perspectives, valuing diversity and so, enabling teamwork to flourish
– A framework for better communication both internally within the team and externally, leading to greater productivity
– A framework of influencing tools to ensure the organisation’s message is successfully articulated and sales messages are well defined.
Experience shows that teams that have been through the Myers-Briggs team workshop are more productive afterwards, research has also shown that self awareness and awareness of others is key for high performance.
Everything I do is bespoke and I will tailor the workshop to your specific needs.